TaylorMade SIM2 Max Fairway Woodsare equipped with a high strength C300 steel face engineered for explosive ball speeds. The fairway's Thru-Slot speed pocket provides increased face flexibility to help preserve ball speed and distance on shots struck low on the face, the most common miss with a fairway wood.
The SIM2 Max features a larger 190cc head design. Mass from the updated V Steel sole has been redistributed to enhance forgiveness, while still maintaining low CG properties for explosive distance and a high launch.
The stock shaft and grip are Fujikura's Ventus Blue and Golf Pride's Z-Grip respectively.
TaylorMade SIM2 Max Fairway Woods Feature:
• Multi-material construction with a larger 190cc head design featuring precision weighting and strategic CG placement for explosive distance, enhanced forgiveness and a high launch
• Updated V Steel design redistributes weight to increase forgiveness, while still maintaining low CG properties. Depressed heel and toe minimize sole area, improving V Steel's turf interaction and versatility benefits
• High-strength C300 steel face is engineered for explosive ball speeds
• Twist Face technology helps overcome inherent golfer tendencies on miss-hits for straighter shots
• Thru-Slot Speed Pocket provides increased face flexibility and preservation of ball speed and distance, especially on low face strikes
• Stock Shaft: Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite
• Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip 47g 0.620 (black/grey)